Attention Dear Foodie Friends!!
Attention Dear Typepad Followers!!
I need YOU to VOTE for me so I can be the new Taste of Homes' Mrs. Holiday!!
I'll try to get over my humiliation at having to beg for your vote...but beg I must because there is a BIG prize at stake! I have submitted a video that you can watch and snicker over every day until September! Actually, you don't have to watch the video to vote, but you can and should VOTE every day for me...here's why:
1. IF I am among the 100 vote getters, I would then move into the next phase of the contest, where my recipe would be judged...and I don't mind telling you that it's a sure fire winner! My mini-cheesecakes, pictured above, are dang good...worthy of 5 dangs on the Dang Meter!
2. If I won the grand prize I would get to be Mrs. Holiday for an entire year...I already call myself that so I'm used to the name! I wouldn't make you bow or anything in my presence...and you could call me Mrs. "H".
3. If I won the grand prize I'd get to contribute to Taste of Home magazine - and that would be a dream come true! Writing about food...eating food...be still my heart!
4. If I won the grand prize I'd get to travel around the country and meet people - maybe even you! And we could talk and eat and take pictures and compare notes about cavemen!
5. If I won the grand prize I'd win $50,000...yep, 50 grand is the grand prize...just think of the plastic surgery grocery shopping, cooking class taking, and party throwing I could do with that?!?
6. If I won I would be forever in your debt - of course, that doesn't mean I'd share my prize with you but I would love you forever!
7. If I win I might get an actual crown!!! Can you imagine how happy I would be with a crown on my head?! And how insufferable?!?! Please people, for this reason alone I want to win!!!
(If the link doesn't work for some reason, go to Facebook, in the search bar type in Taste of Home, on their page there will be a link called Mrs. Holiday, click on that and you will be taken to the Vote Now page...click on that and then look for my name and VOTE! See? Easy!)
Thanks to my great videographer, Parker Mayberry! Given what he had to work with I think he did great!