I was tagged by Lucy's Tales From Home...check out her blog - she has wonderful recipes, great ideas and always something fun to share...now, back to the tagging...I'm supposed to tell you 6 unimportant things about me...only 6!! There are so many to choose from....but this is what I came up with:
1. I cannot throw out a can of corn, beans, peas, etc., and leave one piece of whatever in the can...I always imagine that that one little piece of corn is screaming at me to SAVE IT so it can do what it was put here to do...be eaten! Now you know I'm certifiable.
2. I'm addicted to chap stick - exclusively Bonne Bell Lipsmackers - I don't know what I'll do if they ever stop making them! It's the first thing I put on in the morning - before getting out of bed - and the last thing at night...I always carry one in my pocket, my purse, my bra...and heaven help whoever is with me if I lose it!
3. I do not eat eggs. It's not that I don't like the taste of them, it's the IDEA of them that I don't like...a chicken LAYING an egg...and then we're supposed to eat it...when I was little my big brother told me that chickens don't pee and that the yolk in the egg is yellow because that's where their pee goes...of course I believed him then and I believe him to this day...so I don't eat eggs...unless they're baked inside a cake or a cookie.
5. I do not like bridges. That's all I'm going to say except that floating bridges are the worst of the worst and to get to Seattle from the Eastside I have to either cross one of the two floating bridges or drive all the way around the lake...really, it's a lovely drive...and it's only an additional 30 minutes or so...
6. I have 11 quilting projects in various stages at the moment - and hopefully, this afternoon, I'll have time to start a NEW project...it's always more fun to start a new one than to work on an old one...but eventually they'll all get done - if I live long enough.
Now that that's done....I tag:
There you go...5 of you now have to post 6 unimportant things about yourself - we can already read the important things about you on your blogs! Oh, no need to thank me...I mean, it will be thanks enough just reading about how crazy YOU are!